EPS Executive Assistant and Payroll Administrator
Location: Chanhassen, MN
Job Type: Full-Time
Electrical Production Services, Inc. (EPS), is a growing commercial electrical contractor who has been in business for over 30 years is currently seeking an energetic Executive Assistant and Payroll Lead. EPS specializes in commercial electrical, low voltage and fiber optics. EPS serves customers in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and North and South Dakota. This position is responsible for providing direct support to the CEO and serves as the focal point for all payroll actions. This position plays a key role within the EPS Administrative Team by directly supporting the CEO in multiple ways and managing the payroll and PTO programs. Our team approach, challenging projects and family culture creates a welcoming environment for the ideal candidate to develop their career.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Works closely with the CEO to coordinate and plan weekly schedules and upcoming events
- Serves as a trusted partner with the CEO assisting with day-to-day operations and communicating special project requests and tasks to others in the organization
- Prepares and assists the CEO with administrative correspondence, e-mails and phone calls
- Manages the payroll timecard system which includes Sage, SSO and ADP software programs, ensuring all payable work time is properly recorded and accounted for in a timely manner.
- Partners with the Accounting Assistant in providing a check and balance system for all payroll actions through Sage, SSO and ADP
- Assists EPS employees with technical assistance and training of SSO
- Administers, tracks and records all PTO requests
- Responsible for the accurate and timely input of EPS HSA and 401k employee matching funds
- Maintains all employee required certifications, training and licenses
- Responsible for all annual business certifications and renewals
- Serves as a member of the EPS Heart for Service Committee and is responsible for the purchase and procurement of organizational awards and gift certificates for awardees.
- Responsible for the ordering and procurement of EPS Promotional Items including EPS wear, business cards, and other promotional items requested or needed by EPS.
- Responsible for the planning/setup for annual company meetings and volunteer events
- Assists in the procurement and ordering of office supplies and other specialty items
- Assists HR with employee benefits
- Serves as the front desk receptionist answering phones and recording messages
Job Skill Requirements:
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, payroll management experience, accounting, or similar discipline
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge necessary
- Trustworthy and possesses strong coordination and follow-through skills on multiple level of assignments
- Experience in payroll management systems and payroll processing
- Must be able to multi-task and be extremely detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Must possess a desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment
- Expertise in ADP and SAGE software preferred
- Competitive hourly wages
- Excellent health benefits (including medical, dental and vision) with the Company contributing to employees’ overall costs
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Health savings account with company match
- Paid holidays
- PTO plan
- Short-term disability
If you’re interested in joining a growing, family-oriented culture, we have the ideal position for you. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com. We’re currently not providing visa sponsorship, including H1-B. Electrical Production Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.